Free Working Onion Servers, SMTP & NNTP: Jan. 8, 2019
Hidden
2019-01-08 18:14:41 UTC
Here are the free Onion SMTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2018

gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion:25
sopoccfrkrpuiin5.onion:2525

Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019

ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119

I will try to update this on a weekly basis going forward and if
there are others that are working please update this Thread.
Hidden
2019-01-08 20:40:12 UTC
Correction below with date.
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion SMTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2018
Correction (as of January 8,2019)
Post by Hidden
gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion:25
sopoccfrkrpuiin5.onion:2525
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
I will try to update this on a weekly basis going forward and if
there are others that are working please update this Thread.
PGP Key below:

Nomen Nescio
2019-01-10 20:28:03 UTC
Post by Hidden
Correction below with date.
Post by Hidden
gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion:25
sopoccfrkrpuiin5.onion:2525
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
What do those two do? How do I use them? Thanks for any instruction.
Anonymous
2019-01-10 21:31:03 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Hidden
Correction below with date.
Have you tried to Google NNTP server?
Hidden
2019-01-11 04:18:48 UTC
Post by Hidden
Correction below with date.
Post by Hidden
gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion:25
sopoccfrkrpuiin5.onion:2525
Adding bshc44ac76q3kskw.onion:25 to the list above with one caveat.
Frell must be the first remailer
in your remailer chain when using bshc44ac76q3kskw.onion. I will
update the list next week.
<snip>
QS-Virgin
2019-01-11 00:04:59 UTC
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle.
:(
Nomen Nescio
2019-01-11 00:53:32 UTC
Post by QS-Virgin
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle.
:(
They are news servers, so you access them with a newsreader & Tor, not
QSL.

BTW, I'd dump Google and get yourself an account over at
https://www.eternal-september.org/.
Hidden
2019-01-11 05:03:22 UTC
Post by QS-Virgin
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle.
:(
You need to be using QAAM, which is a method to check mail at
alt.anonymous.messages. You have to setup a Nym that uses
alt.anonymous.messages as its Inbox. So when a message is sent to
your Nym it goes to the AAM newsgroup and you would use QAAM to
retrieve your messages.

The two onion servers above are NNTP servers and will give you an
extra layer of anonymity while you are retrieving your messages. So
you would open up QAAM and go to Tools | News Accounts | New

You can give the server any name you want in the Name field. For
example Zax Onion. In the NNTP Server field enter
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion and in the Port field enter 119. In the
TLS/SSL field enter SSL and in the Last Article Number I would
start at 600000 as there are several hundred thousand messages that
have already been sent to alt.anonymous messages. Your message if
it's new will be close to one of the last messages sent. So you
don't want to start with 0 in this field.

Click on OK to close this window.

Within QAAM click on the the GetMail button to retrieve your
messages from alt.anonymous.messages. If there is a message that
has posted to AAM, then QAAM will retrieve your message and you
will be given the opportunity to open it within QAAM using the
password/passphrase that you setup when you created your Nym.

You will need to create a AAM Subject Line for the messages that
are being sent to AAM. This is configured by selecting Tools | AAM
Subject Lines | New. This will open up a screen that prompts you to
select a PGP key that you will use for your Nym. Select the
Dropdown arrow to the right of "Select a PGP Key".

This will read your PGP key file and you will be given the
opportunity to select a PGP key. In my example I have select
***@nym.mixmin.net. In the Subject HSUB field enter a Subject
that will be used for any email sent to this address. In my example
I will enter Mail for test19. Put a check mark in the Encrypt-
Subject field and enter a Password that you will need to enter
before you can open the email. In my case I entered Test. You will
enter something more difficult to guess. I would also put a check
mark in the Encrypt-Key box and enter another Password to unlock
your key. Please note these passwords can be the same, but I would
not recommend that they are the same. Your mileage may vary hear.
Once everything has been entered click on the OK button. You can
also deselect the Hide typing box so you can confirm what your
passwords are.

Whew... almost there.

Please note, your Nym has to be setup up FIRST before you try to
send any email to it.
This is also done within QAAM using Tools | NYM Config Messages.
This will open up a screen where you will be able to select an
email address from Left side of the screen and then select Create
Nym button. A box will open up "Generate a nym create message now?"
OK. Select the OK button. This will generate a Nym request in QSL.
All you need to do is send this message through a couple of
remailers and then wait for about an hour or two and then go back
to QAAM to "Get Mail".

If you have a message in AAM, it will be retrieved via QAAM and you
will then need to decrypt the email within QAAM. Please note you
should be using Tor withing QAAM to retrieve your emails from
alt.anonymous.messages.

This would be so much better with a video, but short of that please
try the above. If you need further assistance please forward your
public PGP key to my address and we can setup an encrypted chat
session to nail down any further questions.
Neodome Admin
2019-01-18 02:05:52 UTC
Post by QS-Virgin
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle.
:(
If you just want to read newsgroups, you can start your newsreader via
torify (for example "torify slrn -p 119 neodomea5yrhcabc.onion"). Make sure
to read your newsreader man pages.

Some newsreaders support SOCKS proxies and don't need external programs
such as torify.
Neodome
peet
Holy crap man! Your server is fast!
Neodome Admin
Neodome
Nesse
Can you name some good newsreaders, other than xnews and mesnews?
Nomen Nescio
2019-01-18 15:38:22 UTC
Post by Nesse
Post by Neodome Admin
Post by QS-Virgin
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle.
:(
If you just want to read newsgroups, you can start your newsreader
via torify (for example "torify slrn -p 119 neodomea5yrhcabc.onion").
Make sure to read your newsreader man pages.
Some newsreaders support SOCKS proxies and don't need external
programs such as torify.
Can you name some good newsreaders, other than xnews and mesnews?
Should we assume you want a newsreader that handles p0rn
efficiently?
Anonymous
Hell yeah. :-)
Nomen Nescio
2019-01-20 09:22:31 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Nesse
Post by Neodome Admin
https://www.shemes.com/
https://usenetproviders.com/en/newsreaders/grabit/
https://usenetproviders.com/en/newsreaders/newsbin-pro/
Nesse
Nope! Not into that.
Anonymous
2019-01-18 18:28:57 UTC
Post by Nesse
Post by Neodome Admin
Post by QS-Virgin
Post by Hidden
Here are the free Onion NNTP Servers that I am aware of that are
working as of January 8, 2019
ruxuklsvo4pk74m5.onion:119
neodomea5yrhcabc.onion:119
Thank you. How do I use these, preferably via QSLite? Right now I am
risking my life and accessing my target NGs (not APAS) via g00gle. :(
If you just want to read newsgroups, you can start your newsreader via
torify (for example "torify slrn -p 119 neodomea5yrhcabc.onion"). Make sure
to read your newsreader man pages.
socat (Multipurpose relay SOcket) can be used to access over tor.
Post by Nesse
Post by Neodome Admin
Some newsreaders support SOCKS proxies and don't need external programs
such as torify.
Can you name some good newsreaders, other than xnews and mesnews?
tin, seamonkey (with integrated USENET user agent)

Neodome Admin
2019-01-19 01:31:16 UTC
Post by Nesse
Can you name some good newsreaders, other than xnews and mesnews?
It's just matter of preference. I use gnus.
--
Neodome