Verizon Partner Exposes Data of Millions of Customers Who Called Customer Service
Add Reply
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-07-13 22:50:03 UTC
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/07/12/verizon-customer-data-
exposed-by-nice-systems/
Wolffan
2017-07-13 23:24:48 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/07/12/verizon-customer-data-
exposed-by-nice-systems/
It’s Veriscum. Pretty much what I expect from them.
Anonymous
2017-07-14 02:10:53 UTC
In article <***@news.eternal-
september.org>
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/07/12/verizon-customer-data-
exposed-by-nice-systems/
It’s Veriscum. Pretty much what I expect from them.
Hate those guys. We have company phones from them and keep
running into some arbitrary phantom data limit. Get a lot of
emails, but the monthly average is still less than 400MB a
month. Verizon slows our connections down even before we get to
the monthly limit. :/
tlvp
2017-07-18 09:39:24 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Verizon slows our connections down even before we get to
the monthly limit.
That seems to be par for the course in telephony these days.
Not Verizon but Frontier; and not cell service but DSL internet;
yet the symptom is the same -- nominal 3 Mbps service that
crawls along at 300 kbps, if that ... when it connects at all. :-{ !

Cheers, -- tlvp
Anonymous
2017-07-18 19:27:51 UTC
Post by tlvp
Post by Anonymous
Verizon slows our connections down even before we get to
the monthly limit.
That seems to be par for the course in telephony these days.
Not Verizon but Frontier; and not cell service but DSL internet;
yet the symptom is the same -- nominal 3 Mbps service that
crawls along at 300 kbps, if that ... when it connects at all. :-{ !
Sprint doesn't seem to be doing that. Using a tether I have 25-
30 Mbps down consistently until I move around a lot. Then it's
hit or miss but usually never below 2.5-3 Mbps down.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-07-19 05:21:51 UTC
In article
Post by Anonymous
Post by tlvp
Post by Anonymous
Verizon slows our connections down even before we get to
the monthly limit.
That seems to be par for the course in telephony these days.
Not Verizon but Frontier; and not cell service but DSL internet;
yet the symptom is the same -- nominal 3 Mbps service that
crawls along at 300 kbps, if that ... when it connects at all. :-{ !
Sprint doesn't seem to be doing that. Using a tether I have 25-
30 Mbps down consistently until I move around a lot. Then it's
hit or miss but usually never below 2.5-3 Mbps down.
How the fuck do you get 30 Mbps on a "tether" you lying sack of
shit?
Anonymous
2017-07-20 01:04:51 UTC
Post by Anonymous
In article
Post by Anonymous
Post by tlvp
Post by Anonymous
Verizon slows our connections down even before we get to
the monthly limit.
That seems to be par for the course in telephony these days.
Not Verizon but Frontier; and not cell service but DSL internet;
yet the symptom is the same -- nominal 3 Mbps service that
crawls along at 300 kbps, if that ... when it connects at all. :-{ !
Sprint doesn't seem to be doing that. Using a tether I have 25-
30 Mbps down consistently until I move around a lot. Then it's
hit or miss but usually never below 2.5-3 Mbps down.
How the fuck do you get 30 Mbps on a "tether" you lying sack of
shit?
4G and phone Wi-Fi hot-spot you dumb Clinton following sack of
shit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone
tlvp
2017-07-20 06:28:20 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Sprint doesn't seem to be doing that. Using a tether I have 25-
30 Mbps down consistently until ...
Pity Sprint's signal level, in my kitchen, where my computer stays, is
unusably low. Only T-Mo is strong there, and VZW; even at&t is weak
(present,, but weak). Thanks for the point of comparison. Cheers, -- tlvp