2017-07-06 04:11:31 UTC
This release fixes [many security
rous_security_holes_in_3.0/index.en.html) and users should upgrade as
## Upgrades and changes
* Upgrade tor to 0.3.0.9-1~d90.stretch+1.
* Upgrade Linux to 4.9.30-2+deb9u2.
## Fixed problems
* Fix interaction between SSH and GNOME Keyring.
* Have Tails Installer stop rejecting valid USB drives, pretending
they're not "removable".
* Make behavior of the power button and lid close actions in the
_Greeter_ consistent with the regular GNOME session.
For more details, read our [changelog](https://git-
# Known issues
None specific to this release.
See the list of [long-standing
# Get Tails 3.0.1
* To install, follow our [installation
* To upgrade, automatic upgrades are available from 3.0 to 3.0.1.
If you cannot do an automatic upgrade or if you fail to start after an
automatic upgrade, please try to do a [manual
* [Download Tails
# What's coming up?
Tails 3.1 is [scheduled](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/)
Have a look at our [roadmap](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap)
where we are heading to.
We need your help and there are many ways to [contribute to
([donating](https://tails.boum.org/donate/index.en.html#3.0.1) is only
them). Come [talk to