Ping SEC3
Add Reply
Anonymous
2017-07-10 08:58:55 UTC
Tor not working reliably to you. Circuit times out.
SEC3
2017-07-10 14:11:05 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Tor not working reliably to you. Circuit times out.
Thanks for the warning. After a recent reboot the tor server failed to
create a circuit.

I restarted it this morning and it seems to be up and running.

SEC3 Pinger Admin
Contact information at <https://sec3.net>
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-07-10 20:30:15 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Tor not working reliably to you. Circuit times out.
Thanks for the warning. After a recent reboot the tor server failed to
create a circuit.
I restarted it this morning and it seems to be up and running.
Working now. Thank you!

Tor has been kind of erratic lately. Thought it was me at first
so I moved around and tried from different networks with the
same sort of results. It's not wholly unreliable, almost as if
someone is attacking it tho.