Attn: Zax re this new July 12 episode of Nym outage
Nomen Nescio
2017-07-16 16:12:24 UTC
I gather this new episode of Nym outage since July 12 is different or
you would have fixed it by now.

One thought I had is if you use Debian apt-get upgrade, it may be
replacing your carefully chosen old version of gpg with a new one that
doesn't work.

In any case, how about publishing here a walk-through of what you're
doing and maybe the relevant tar-balls so some of us can bring new
eyeballs on the subject?
Anonymous

Zax
2017-07-17 17:27:44 UTC
--
pub 1024D/228761E7 2003-06-04 Steven Crook <***@mixmin.net>
Key fingerprint = 1CD9 95E1 E9CE 80D6 C885 B7EB B471 80D5 2287 61E7