Something unusual going on
Anonymous
2016-08-18 13:20:51 UTC
I am experiencing a problem. Any post I try to send with the current democratic nominee'e name in it is never posted.
Cornelis Tromp
2016-08-20 11:14:48 UTC
In article
Post by Anonymous
I am experiencing a problem. Any post I try to send with the current democratic nominee'e name in it is never posted.
You mean that lying self-enriching Democrat money whore Hillary
Rodham Clinton?

That current democratic nominee slag?
Anonymous
2016-08-20 13:38:41 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
In article
Post by Anonymous
I am experiencing a problem. Any post I try to send with the current democratic nominee'e name in it is never posted.
You mean that lying self-enriching Democrat money whore Hillary
Rodham Clinton?
That current democratic nominee slag?
yes the commie bitch who wants to take all out guns away because she has a death wish for all americans

she has a bunch of white hating niggers who have been trying to provoke fellow hating niggers to go into white minnesota neighborhoods and burn them down

as long as americans have their second amendment in tack niggers wont be able to do such burning

the lying corrupted bitch is going to load up the supreme court with like minded commie judges and have them revisit decisions that have already been made

the cursed children from the commie government schools are completely in support them
Anonymous
2016-08-21 15:43:38 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Cornelis Tromp
In article
Post by Anonymous
I am experiencing a problem. Any post I try to send with the current democratic nominee'e name in it is never posted.
You mean that lying self-enriching Democrat money whore Hillary
Rodham Clinton?
That current democratic nominee slag?
yes the commie bitch who wants to take all out guns away because she has a death wish for all americans
she has a bunch of white hating niggers who have been trying to provoke fellow hating niggers to go into white minnesota neighborhoods and burn them down
as long as americans have their second amendment in tack niggers wont be able to do such burning
the lying corrupted bitch is going to load up the supreme court with like minded commie judges and have them revisit decisions that have already been made
the cursed children from the commie government schools are completely in support them
Why don't you like Hillary? She has lots of money. She might
give you some.

Nathan Hale
2016-08-20 12:36:58 UTC
Well; using your nascent conspiracy theory this message should not be deliverd..
Nathan Hale
2016-08-20 13:37:16 UTC
It was hung up in the downed dizum exit.
Jeremy Bentham
2016-08-21 03:20:16 UTC
Post by Nathan Hale
Post by Nathan Hale
Post by Anonymous
I am experiencing a problem. Any post I try to send with the current democratic nominee'e name in it is never posted.
Well; using your nascent conspiracy theory this message should not be deliverd..
It was hung up in the downed dizum exit.
Hillary shold be hung by the neck until the Devil comes to get
her.
Nathan Hale
2016-08-20 22:13:30 UTC
Post by Anonymous