Attn: Richard
Add Reply
Nomen Nescio
2017-07-12 22:16:04 UTC
Richard I received this error message in Quicksilver AAM for one of
my nyms when I tried to decrypt the message.

gpg: armor: BEGIN PGP MESSAGE
gpg: malformed CRC
:pubkey enc packet: version 3, algo 1, keyid 805BE2CC5A50E397
data: [2046 bits]
gpg: encrypted_mdc packet with unknown version 255

-------------------

[GNUPG:] NODATA 3

Can you tell me what might be going on here?
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-07-13 13:48:00 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Richard I received this error message in Quicksilver AAM for one of
my nyms when I tried to decrypt the message.
gpg: armor: BEGIN PGP MESSAGE
gpg: malformed CRC
:pubkey enc packet: version 3, algo 1, keyid 805BE2CC5A50E397
data: [2046 bits]
gpg: encrypted_mdc packet with unknown version 255
-------------------
[GNUPG:] NODATA 3
Can you tell me what might be going on here?
I'm not Richard.

You get any message like this?

"gpg: quoted printable character in armor - probably a buggy MTA
has been used"
QuickSilver
2017-07-13 18:57:24 UTC
--